Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
akkrug akkrug is offline

Default Sorting data in MS Word 2002

Our users want a fillable Word form, so I set up a simple table. Now they
want to be able to sort the information and I can't get it to work. Even if
I unprotect the form, select the table and use table, sort nothing is
happening. Any idea what I might be doing wrong? Also, even if I could get
the sort to work, I'm not sure if there is any way to sort information when
the cells are locked so information can be keyed into them.

Thanks for the help!!

Ken K.
--
akkrug