Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Assertion Failed Assertion Failed is offline

Default "Assertion Failed"

Every time I open microsoft word an error box appears with "Assertion Failed"
visual c++ and Runtime Library then it aborts the document. How can this be
corrected?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

That message means that there's a fault in macro or add-in code. Assertion
statements are included for debugging purposes, to check that an assumed
condition has been met. To fix it, correct or remove the code, or refer back
to whoever put it there in the first place.

"Assertion Failed" Assertion wrote in
message ...
Every time I open microsoft word an error box appears with "Assertion
Failed"
visual c++ and Runtime Library then it aborts the document. How can this
be
corrected?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline