Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
tpmdevon tpmdevon is offline

Default Duplex Issues

I am having issues duplexing a document with two sections, a letter and then
an envelope.

I am using the field code { PRINT 27"&l1S" } in the header of Page 1.

I need to print 2 A4 pages (Duplexed) from Tray 2, and then a DL envelope
(unduplexed) from Tray 1.

I have a hp LaserJet 4050 with Duplexer.

Currently the section break seems to be confusing the printer and I'm
wasting more and more paper! Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See the macros at http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm for printing from
different trays.
You might find it simpler to use Word's own convention and have the envelope
at the start.

A second possibility is to setup another copy of the printer driver. Have
one configured for duplex, the other not. You can use the code examples to
switch printers, thus obviating the need for the field.