Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Psychseeker Psychseeker is offline

Default How do I reset the font size in print layout view?

In Word (2003 v 11) the font on the print layout view will not change when
formating is attempted.. It remains very large. This is a recent development.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Anne Troy[_2_] Anne Troy[_2_] is offline

If what you're saying is that you use print layout view and you format the
font to be larger or smaller and the font size does NOT change on the screen
(or when printing, for that matter), then it's likely you need a hard drive
cleanup, or Word needs troubleshooting. Here they are in that order:
http://www.officearticles.com/misc/h...hard_drive.htm
http://www.officearticles.com/word/s...osoft_word.htm

Hope it helps!
Anne Troy