Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
bkj8890 bkj8890 is offline

Default Pasting the same page mutiple times

I want to copy and paste a page I have put together. I want the page to
continue in the same file name. This way I will have so X many pages when I
open the file name. I need to copy it about 100 times. I have to fill in the
blanks and keep the same format. The way I have been doing it is by just
saving the page AS and giving it a new name, like XXXXX-p1,XXXXX-p2. I want
to have everything on 1 file name.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See response to your identical question in the DocManagement newsgroup.
Please do not post the same question separately to multiple newsgroups.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP