Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
please_help!! please_help!! is offline

Default can you print only what you highlighted?

if you are on a Internet page is it possible that you can print the required
information that you have highlighted instead of having to print the whole
page.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Yes, usually. If you have selected some text, then when you go to the Print
dialog (Ctrl+P instead of hitting the Print button), Selection should be one
of the options. Also, in Internet Explorer 6.0 (and above, I assume), if you
go to Print Preview, you will often get a choice of views on pages that have
frames, and that will also control what prints (there will be frames choices
in the Print dialog).