Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
smohap smohap is offline

Default Page margins in word 2003

the page margins are off in my word program it shows 1" top and bottom but
the cursor is right at the top, the white space is not the issue I have
already checked can anyone help?
--
smohap

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
smohap smohap is offline

Yes I checked, several times I have papers for class that I have to write and
I cannot get the margins right. I haveeb useing word for several years and
have never had this problem.
--
smohap

"smohap" wrote in message
the page margins are off in my word program it shows 1" top and bottom but
the cursor is right at the top, the white space is not the issue I have
already checked can anyone help?
--
smohap

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

And you're not in Normal view?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Are you *sure* it's not white space? That's almost always the issue.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"smohap" wrote in message
the page margins are off in my word program it shows 1" top and bottom

but
the cursor is right at the top, the white space is not the issue I

have
already checked can anyone help?
--
smohap

In Word 2003 page set up, mirror margins, margins don't match up Mattajang Page Layout 2 October 4th 05 02:00 AM
MS Word 2003 page setup - why won't it let me change margins? Frances Microsoft Word Help 1 September 24th 05 09:57 PM
Word 2003 page margins .... BB Ohio Page Layout 4 January 31st 05 10:15 PM
Margins in Word 2003 Reu Tables 1 January 19th 05 12:44 AM
Page setup, margins, not APPLYING the margins I set rustce Page Layout 1 January 16th 05 05:14 PM