Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dolfijntje33

Default colorscheme in MS Word

In MS Excel it is possible to create your own color scheme, lik f.i. a
company colour scheme. Is this also possible in MS Word? And how do I do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

Excel works on a palette of 56 colours and no workbook can contain more than
those 56 colours at one time; you can define any 56 colours you like but
only 56 at one time.

Word (2000 and later) doesn't have that restriction. You can use as many
different colours as you like.

As far as I know neither Word nor Excel has the concept of a colour scheme
like, say, Publisher.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"dolfijntje33" wrote in message
In MS Excel it is possible to create your own color scheme, lik f.i. a
company colour scheme. Is this also possible in MS Word? And how do I do

that?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dolfijntje33

I know that I can define my colour presets/scheme in Excel. But is this also
possible to do so in MS Word 2003? So that we have all these presets every
time we load MS Word 2003?