Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
godmongo godmongo is offline

Default Features

How many features does microsoft word have? Has anyone ever gotten the count
of features that are on word.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It all depends on what you're calling a feature.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"godmongo" wrote in message
How many features does microsoft word have? Has anyone ever gotten the
count
of features that are on word.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
godmongo godmongo is offline

I am not sure. Someone asked me and now I am trying to find the answer. It
may be anything that you can do on Microsoft Office Word. From spell check,
bullets, to find and replace or starting a new document. Any help would be
appreciated thou.

"godmongo" wrote in message
How many features does microsoft word have? Has anyone ever gotten the
count
of features that are on word.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Please excuse this but ...that's a stupid question. (You may quote me.) For
some being able to change the color of the "paper" that you work on is a
feature.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"godmongo" wrote in message
How many features does microsoft word have? Has anyone ever gotten the
count
of features that are on word.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
godmongo godmongo is offline

I am sorry JoAnn but I need only serious people to answer my question thank
you. You seem to be a closed minded individual who is just looking to insult
someone. And for your information a college professor asked me that question
so it can't be that stupid. Just FYI if you are not smart enough to answer a
question don't get mad and start throwing insults around. It's best that you
don't even get involved if you don't know the answer. Thanks but no thanks.

"godmongo" wrote in message
How many features does microsoft word have? Has anyone ever gotten the
count
of features that are on word.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I suspected it was a class assignment and I still maintain that it's a
stupid question. Or shall I say a poorly phrased question. And I am being
quite serious about my response. I'm not being flippant or smart a$$ed or
mad - I'm giving you a straight forward, non-emotional answer.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"godmongo" wrote in message
How many features does microsoft word have? Has anyone ever gotten
the
count
of features that are on word.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

snip
And for your information a college professor asked me that question

so it can't be that stupid.

That's like saying he couldn't have killed the patient because he is a
doctor - does the name 'Kavorkian' come to mind?

Regardless of how you subjectively label the question it is undeniably both
academic & rhetorical. If the professor is as smart as you are willing to
believe, perhaps he/she was just testing *your* level of intelligence to see
how far you would go & how much time you would waste attempting to find an
answer that doesn't actually exist & would be totally meaningless, useless
information even if it were known.

--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"godmongo" wrote in message
How many features does microsoft word have? Has anyone ever gotten
the
count
of features that are on word.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is offline

JoAnn is a serious person. But you haven't asked a serious question. It is
almost like asking how many colors there are. It depends on what you mean by
color. I believe the classic scholarly question along these lines is "How
many angels can dance on the head of a pin?" You (or your professor) may
want to spend your time debating such questions, but don't expect everyone
else to spend their time doing so.

If you asked how many menu commands are built into Word's edit interface,
that question would have an answer. (And I would tell you to go ahead and
count them as it is your homework, not ours.)
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.