Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JRD JRD is offline

Default Table of contents and hiding text

Can anyone help?

I need to copy a table of contents from a document to a seperate document.
How can I do this without it changing the headings and the page numbers?

I also need to hide some text in a document. Is there a way of displaying
the text when I am editing the document but at the same time hiding the text
so it does not appear in the document when you print it?

Thanks

John