Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
lulu2839 lulu2839 is offline

Default Can I save multiple documents within Word, like Excel?

How do I make an Excel-like document in Word format? I need to make 20
different copies of the same form for different products. Can I save all of
these within one document or have to do 20 separate ones?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Twenty separate documents - or a single 20 page document.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"lulu2839" wrote in message
How do I make an Excel-like document in Word format? I need to make 20
different copies of the same form for different products. Can I save all
of
these within one document or have to do 20 separate ones?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Alan[_2_] Alan[_2_] is offline

On Oct 17, 6:32 am, lulu2839
wrote:
How do I make an Excel-like document in Word format? I need to make 20
different copies of the same form for different products. Can I save all of
these within one document or have to do 20 separate ones?

See "mail merge" in the online help.
"Create a catalog or similar document
You can merge data to a single document, such as a catalog, membership
directory, or parts list."

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
lulu2839 lulu2839 is offline

I need to save (as many documents as possible, four pages long each)
different documents within one file. Like with excel, you can create the tabs
and save the files at the bottom. Is this possible. I need step by step
help..........very new at this!!! Thanks so much

"lulu2839" wrote in message
How do I make an Excel-like document in Word format? I need to make 20
different copies of the same form for different products. Can I save all
of
these within one document or have to do 20 separate ones?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Can't be done. Word does not allow you to have tabbed documents.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~