Craig

Default trying to remove last page from doc. blank except header

I have a 4 page resume all with headers, except title page. My 4th page is
3/4 full and word created a 5th page. I am trying to remove it. Naturally
when i email this doc the blank page goes to. Not very professional when
applying for a job.

Could you help me with this please

Many thanks
Craig