Michelle

Default I'm having trouble copying and pasting colors. it comes out black

When I copy and paste a colored text in word, the color isn't showing up it's
just black. How can I fix this?
Anne Troy

Where are you copying FROM, Michelle? Makes a world of difference. This
MAY help, but I kind of doubt it:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/p...oft_word.ht m
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com