Jane Connors

Default MC1050 Students

Be sure to post a "hello" to me so I know you have completed pages 322 - 328
in your textbook.

This is an entirely inappropriate venue for such a post, so I will assume
that this was an error.

"Jane Connors" wrote in message
Be sure to post a "hello" to me so I know you have completed pages 322 -

328
in your textbook.

Galen

In ,
Jane Connors had this to say:

Be sure to post a "hello" to me so I know you have completed pages
322 - 328 in your textbook.

Hello but, well, what text book? I'm afraid I will be late with this week's
assignment, my dog ate my homework. *nods*

--
Galen - MS MVP - Windows (Shell/User & IE)
http://dts-l.org/

Please note that if you're reading this in a browser and the domain is
not owned by Microsoft then this work is being used without permission.

Access MS Newsgroups :
http://kgiii.info/windows/all/general/msnewsgroups.html