baby_d_119

Default What is promiscuity?

can any 1 tell me what this is because i need 5 pages on this topic before
tuesday 1st november. if you can get this for me thank you.
Stan Brown

Sun, 30 Oct 2005 13:10:03 -0800 from baby_d_119 baby_d_119
@discussions.microsoft.com:
can any 1 tell me what this is because i need 5 pages on this topic before
tuesday 1st november. if you can get this for me thank you.

Why don't you just post your teacher's address, and we'll send the
term paper directly. That will save you even more effort.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
Tom Ferguson

In biology, promiscuity is a mating system within which no pair bond is
formed. In other intellectual disciplines such as sociology or social
psychology, the term has other meanings. In "common use", the term refers
to having many sexual partners.

"That is the conduct I would always prescribe to all women who would
follow in my steps. In the twelve years I have been married I have been
had by perhaps ten or twelve thousand individuals." (Madame de Saint-Ange
as Quoted in J. Atkins' "Sex in Literature".)

Try Google. Anything else?

Tom
MSMVP
Windows Shell/User

"baby_d_119" wrote in message
: can any 1 tell me what this is because i need 5 pages on this topic
before
: tuesday 1st november. if you can get this for me thank you.

Mike Hall \(MS-MVP\)

Tom

Is that the technical way of saying 'cheap and easy'?

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"baby_d_119" wrote in message
: can any 1 tell me what this is because i need 5 pages on this topic
before
: tuesday 1st november. if you can get this for me thank you.

Tom Ferguson

Well, yes and no. One can be cheap and easy just once. If promiscuous,
cheapness/expense and ease/difficulty are irrelevant-just frequency and
lack of emotional commitment.

Tom
MSMVP

"Mike Hall (MS-MVP)" wrote in message
: Tom
:
: Is that the technical way of saying 'cheap and easy'?
:
: --
: Mike Hall
: MVP - Windows Shell/User
:
:
: "Tom Ferguson" wrote in message
: ...
[...]
: "baby_d_119" wrote in message
: ...
: : can any 1 tell me what this is because i need 5 pages on this
topic
: before
: : tuesday 1st november. if you can get this for me thank you.
:
:
:
:

Bill

The following is 13 pages...

Detection of Promiscuous Nodes Using ARP Packets
http://www.securityfriday.com/promis...tection_01.pdf

Greg

The former NBA champion Wilt Chamberlain claimed to have had ove 10,000
different sex partneres during his career.

Believe it or not, but if you do it probably wasn't easy and I would
wager heavily that it wasn't cheap. ;-)

Jay Freedman

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 18:53:40 -0800, "Bill"
wrote:

The following is 13 pages...

Detection of Promiscuous Nodes Using ARP Packets
http://www.securityfriday.com/promis...tection_01.pdf

Does Jerry Falwell know about this?? ;-)
Uncle Joe

Bet he does now. You'll soon see him ranting
on TV talk shows about the evil Internet and
how it must be abolished to save Humanity
from itself.

wrote:

The following is 13 pages...

Detection of Promiscuous Nodes Using ARP Packets
http://www.securityfriday.com/promis...tection_01.pdf

Does Jerry Falwell know about this?? ;-)

Uncle Joe

Google is your friend. Research your topic there.