burt valvo

Default I have inserted "page break" in a document. How do I now remove i

I have inseted "page break" in a document and I now I waant to remove them,
during the editing process
Luc

Burt,
Switch to View - normal, you will see all page breaks as a horizontal line
with the text page break in the middle.
Click at the very beginning of the line and hit Delete. Return to Page View.
Luc
"burt valvo" burt schreef in bericht
I have inseted "page break" in a document and I now I waant to remove them,
during the editing process

Tony Jollans

To delete all hard page breaks, use Find and Replace.

Find text: ^m
Replace Text: (leave blank)
Hit Replace All

--