Graham Mayor

Default No top or bottom margins

http://www.gmayor.com/white_space.htm

AlexS wrote:
Althought the top and bottom margins are set to the default 2.54cm in
Page Setup, in my msWord programme they do not appear on the page.
There is no margin markers on the side ruler either but the margins
on both sides are there, as normal. I am using Office 2003pro in PX.

How do I get my top and bottom margins back please?