pjsings

Default Word 2000

Trying to create ana utomated macro in form with drop down menu. By selecting
drop down item, other fields fill in.
Shauna Kelly

Hi

Try the following articles fro Dian Chapman

Please Fill Out This Form!

Part I: Create professional looking forms in Word
www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22

Part II: Adding Automation to your Word forms
www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=46

Part III: Learn more about VBA macros to automate your form
www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=119

Part IV: Use custom dialog boxes in your Word forms
www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=127

Part V: Linking your AutoForm to a database
www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=136

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word