terry

Default underline in a diferent color to my typing?

No, at least not using the Underline format. You might try using a paragraph
border.

Klaus Linke

No problem using "Format Font", though.

:-) Klaus

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
No, at least not using the Underline format.
You might try using a paragraph border.

so
all may benefit.

You can add an underline in a different color using Format | Font?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
No, at least not using the Underline format.
You might try using a paragraph border.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

Jay Freedman

Yup. I'm not sure how far back it goes, but it's there in Word 2000.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
No, at least not using the Underline format.
You might try using a paragraph border.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

Jim

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 15:57:03 -0700, "terry"
wrote:

Is there a question here? If so, the big blank white space is where
it's supposed to go, not in the subject line...

Blessed be, for sure...