Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Michael Mauzey

Default uninstall works suite 2002

I am SO sick of Microsoft Word and the continual problems that I have with
it. Before, EVERY time that I would open Word, the Windows installer would
start and I would have to completely re-install Word everytime I wanted to
use it. This was VERY annoying, but bearable. People suggested that I
check
out Adminisrative rights and I did, but it always switched back.

Now, however, whenever I reboot my computer,
the Windows Installer opens up and tries to re-insyall
Word before my desktop is even finished loading.

I want to get rid of Works Suite 2002/Word completely. I will use Wordpad
ffrom now on.
I know there's an uninstaller file that will completely
wipe all traces of works suite 2002/Word off my computer but I can't
remember it's name.

Please help me get rid of Works/Word ... thanks!