Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Iva

Default translate into serbian

How can I translate some text into serbian language? Can I update, or
something, install some components...from the web..?
Thanx
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Iva wrote:
How can I translate some text into serbian language? Can I update, or
something, install some components...from the web..?
Thanx

Word by itself doesn't translate any languages. Word 2003 (only) contains a
link to a web-based translation service (www.worldlingo.com), but that
doesn't offer Serbian.

Use Google to search for a web-based service that does have
English-to-Serbian, such as
http://www.translation-guide.com/fre...h&to=Serbia n.

Be aware that machine translation is generally poor, even between very
similar languages. If the text you're translating is important in a
commercial or legal setting, get a human translator.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman