Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Roy

Default Field Use in a Single Page Document

I have a one page document where a single item is repeated in several places
in the document. How do I create a single question that would enter this
information and then place the results into the areas of the document I
wanted?

I've tried the "Fill-In" field but that prompts me for input at every place
in the document. I would like to only enter this information once and then
have it available for several places in the document.

I do not wish to use Mailmerge if not necessary as the document is only a
single page and isn't printed multiple times.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herb Tyson [MVP]

Use the Fill-in field for the original/initial item, bookmark it, and then
use an REF [bookmark] field every place you want that text replicated.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com