Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Randall W. Randall W. is offline

Default How do I find the zoom box on Microsoft word?

On my standard tool bar I am missing the "zoom" box. I have clicked on the
toolbar options and did't find it there, either. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
isaia isaia is offline

Go to Tools -- Customize. Under "Categories:" Select "View." Then, drag it
to your toolbar.

"Randall W." wrote:

On my standard tool bar I am missing the "zoom" box. I have clicked on the
toolbar options and did't find it there, either. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

At the right hand end of the standard toolbar is a little arrow. Click that
and select add or remove buttons, then Standard and check 'Zoom' which is a
standard tool for this bar. If it is already checked and you are displaying
toolbars on more than one line, click the 'reset' button at the bottom of
the listing.