korman

Default How do I convert Rich Text File to Excel or Access File?

Daiya Mitchell

Generally, you don't--RTF and Excel/Access are used for very different types
of data. Regardless, you would be better off asking in an Excel or Access
newsgroup about various ways of importing text.

On 6/14/05 6:31 PM, "korman" wrote:

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Bob Trouchet

I have an application which is unable to produce Excel readable data but it
can produce RTF files.

To get the data into Excel I open the RTF file in Word then Copy/Paste into
Excel.

It works with a bit of minor cleaning up.

Regards

Bob

Linking text from imbedded MS Word objects in Excel to an MS Word KG Microsoft Word Help 1 February 6th 05 04:10 AM
Excel worksheet in Word linked text boxes Eduardo Oliveira Page Layout 0 January 5th 05 11:23 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
Text Recovery and Open & Repair in WD 2003? UserRAW1975 Microsoft Word Help 1 December 22nd 04 03:00 AM
textbox to normal text Jack Sons New Users 16 December 5th 04 03:44 PM