Rick B

Default simulate greenbar computer paper?

I have a sample of what I would like a report to look like in the middle of
one of my documents. It is in it's own "section". Is there any way to
simulate the look of greenbar computer paper? It does not have to be
perfect; if I could just make the background for every two lines pale green,
that would be fine.

I tried using the highlighter, but the green is way too bright, and it only
highlights the line as far as there is text. Since each line has a
different length, the end of the highlighting is staggered.

Thanks!!!

--
Rick B

Gitche Gumee

You could use a table with a single column and the number of rows you want.
Use borders and shading to color every two lines pale green. That will color
the column to the end of the line. Then set borders to "none."