Mat

Default Scrolling data within tables

Hi
I have a problem with some tables. There are 7 columns
and they have quite a few rows.
When the table reaches bottom of the page it then puts
the next line of each column on to the next page as it
should.
However, when I print out, it not only shows this line on
the next page, but it also shows part of (say half the
text) at the bottom of the first page - as if it
is 'scrolling' off the bottom of the page.
Can anyone confirm how to avoid this showing at the
bottom of the first page - I cannot understand why it is
doing it...
Thanks
Jay Freedman

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 11:47:59 -0800, "Mat"
wrote:

Hi
I have a problem with some tables. There are 7 columns
and they have quite a few rows.
When the table reaches bottom of the page it then puts
the next line of each column on to the next page as it
should.
However, when I print out, it not only shows this line on
the next page, but it also shows part of (say half the
text) at the bottom of the first page - as if it
is 'scrolling' off the bottom of the page.
Can anyone confirm how to avoid this showing at the
bottom of the first page - I cannot understand why it is
doing it...
Thanks

Hi Mat,

Visit the website of your printer's manufacturer to see whether they
have an updated driver for your model. Even if they don't, try
removing and reinstalling the printer driver.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman