Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)

Default Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)

"The unforgiveable sins this earth must confront and overcome are
Nationalism, capitalism, and hoarding. The idea of every nation
should be forgot, price should be struck from the commons, and
princes should be seen for the devils they are. The sins include
our church, secret societies, and other religions which make of
the spirit of God a divide."

Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)
2nd April 2005

--
to end, so
that even the heathen who were present knew that the Scriptures had been

[115]"Each time that."

116Mark 2:10, 11. "But that ye may know that the son of man hath power on
earth to forgive sins... I say unto thee, Arise."

117Rom. 5:14. "The figure of him that was to come."

118Ps. 75. 5. "They have slept their sleep."

1191 Cor. 7:31 "The fashion of this world."

120Deut. 8:9. "Bread without scarceness."

121Luke 11:3. "Our daily bread."

122Ps. 71:9. "The enemies of the Lord shall lick the dust."

123Exod. 12:8. Cum lacticibus agrestibus. "With bitter herbs."

124Ps. 140:10. "Whilst that I withal escape."j

[125]Ps. 44:4 "O most mighty."

126Exod. 25:40. "Make them after their pattern, which was showed thee on the
mount."

127Mark 2:10, 11. "That ye may know... I say unto thee: Arise."

[128]John 4:23. "True worshippers."

[129]John 1:29. "Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the
world."

130"The heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked: who can
know it?"

131Is. 44:24. "I am the Lord."

132"I will do unto this house."

133"For I spoke not unto your fathers."

134"According to the number."

135Rev. 13:8. "The Lambs slain from the foundation of the world."

136Ps. 109:1. " Sit then at my right hand."

137Ps. 147:13