Eric

Default Creating business cards with tables

Hi,

I'm creating businees cards and would like to know if
there is a way to copy the content of a cell to the
others cells so that it keeps the same layout to the new
cell. That way I would not have repeat the position of
the text, images... Thanks for your help.

Eric,
Jay Freedman

Eric wrote:
Hi,

I'm creating businees cards and would like to know if
there is a way to copy the content of a cell to the
others cells so that it keeps the same layout to the new
cell. That way I would not have repeat the position of
the text, images... Thanks for your help.

Eric,

Select the one cell and copy. Select the whole table (most easily by
clicking the little square box that floats just outside the table's upper
left corner; or choose Table Select Table) and paste. All the cells will
fill with copies of the first cell.

An alternative is to select the first cell and insert a bookmark. Then put
the cursor in another cell and insert a cross-reference to the first cell.
Copy the cross-reference and paste it into the other cells. This has the
advantage that if you edit the first cell, you can just select the whole
table and press F9 to update all the cross-references.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Greg

Eric,

See:
http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

Eric

Hi,

Thanks I used the first method and it worked ok, but
since I was "using text box" in my original cell, I
grouped all the text box and then copied and pasted to
the other cells.

Eric

.