Mario

Default Description

We are using Office XP SP3.

Description When Using the FILE OPEN option one user was able to place the
mouse over the files and see the description along with the date, size and
file type. Now we see only the type and size. How do we re-enable it?

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Have you left the mouse in the one position long enough for the OS to obtain
the information and display it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.