Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Guy Lydig Guy Lydig is offline

Default Outline

We have many pages that look like they are outlines but they were not all
typed that way. If a list was typed as a numbered list, I can easily change
it to an outline. However, I have a list where the first level is not typed
using Format | Bullets and Numbering and the second level is typed using a
numbered list. Is there a way I can easily convert the entire psuedo outline
to an actual outline?

E.G.:
1. Level 1 text (Not typed as numbered or outline)
a. Level 2 text (Typed as numbered)
b. Level 2 text (Typed as numbered)
2. Level 1 text (Not typed as numbered or outline)
a. Level 2 text (Typed as numbered)
b. Level 2 text (Typed as numbered)

Ideas?

TIA