Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Chris Chris is offline

Default Viewing in Word 2003 after Changes Made in 2007

I have 2007, but have made revisions to docs, and saved them down as other
readers have Word 2003. But these readers are having problems when they view
it€¦.There are text boxes(only some, and I checked the size - they are the
same size as other text boxes) that are viewing as bigger than what they
should be, but they are fine on my end.

Some are complaining that content on the bottom of pages goes into the next
page€¦.I tried deleting a line, and that doesnt work€¦.
He has even sent back the same document that he was seeing this on, and it
opens fine on my end€¦.