Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mni066 mni066 is offline

Default how to format line numbers

When I add line numbers to the document, I am getting A SHEET 0 and then the
number. How do I get rid of the A SHEET 0 ahead of the number so only the
number shows up??
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I've seen reports of this sort of issue before but I don't recall what the
resolution was (I do recall that the problem was solved, however). Have you
examined the formatting of the Line Number style? Since it's a character
style, it can't include numbering, but there might be something tell-tale.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Have you applied any kind of numbering to the Normal style?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.