Sundance

Default My computer freezes when opening a file in Office XP

My OS is MS XP home edition.
SOMETIMES, when I try to open a file I have stored in My Documents in Office
XP Word, my computer freezes and I have to ctrl+alt+delete to close out
Office XP and SOMETIMES I have to restart my computer in order to open Word
again.

Any help will be appreciated!

Sundance