Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Natalie Natalie is offline

Default Pop up box that entered information throughout whole document (urg

Hi. I used to have a document which, when opened, immediately prompted a
little box to appear asking for details, in this instance, name, and then
another box for number. Once we typed this information in, the details
appeared throughout the whole document. How do I do this? Is it a macro? It
wasn't a usual find and replace. Any help would be greatly appreciated.