Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Richard Richard is offline

Default I have a document with 16 pages It only prints 1st page.

I cannot get the printer to print all 16 pages. How do I fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

1. Did you choose to print "Current page" or "All"? In Word,
click on File | Print | Print what: All | OK.

2. Does this occur in only one particular document? If yes,
then open the document, and click on Format | Columns | One |
Apply to: Whole document | OK. Even if "One" already appears to
be selected, click on it anyway.

3. Or does this occur in all new documents? If yes, then locate
and open your Normal.dot file as described in Method 1 in
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm . Click
on Format | Columns | One | Apply to: Whole document | OK. Even
if "One" already appears to be selected, click on it anyway. Type
a character or two and delete what you just typed. Save the
Normal.dot file and close it.

Richard wrote:

I cannot get the printer to print all 16 pages. How do I fix this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod macropod is offline

Hi Richard,

In addition to what's already been suggested, check whether the text on the
non-printing pages has a dotted underline on screen. If so, that probably
means it's been formatted as hidden.

A possible temporary fix is to check the 'hidden text' option under
Tools|Options|Print. The generally preferred, permanent, solution is to
reformat the affected text as visible (eg Format|Font and uncheck 'hidden').

Cheers

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]