Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
CyberTaz

Also, you might note for future reference that the main reason that this is
happening is because you are attempting to gain space between paragraphs by
inserting an empty paragraph (pressing Enter _twice_). Although this is a
quite natural carryover from the typewriter, there are much better ways to
format your documents far effectively and consistantly.

Regards |:)

"Rog" wrote:

Hi,
After writing a few words and then enter twice the words change to a Header
1 preset font.

I have used the Format, Style but this only works for first time of using.
Also each subsequent time I press enter twice the font changes to a Header
type font. How can I remove this feature so that I choose when and which
font is used.

Thanks
Rog