Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kermitdean Kermitdean is offline

Default printing text as envelope format instead of entire document

A document I created in printing only that portion of the document as if it
was an 8 X 10 envelope. I opened a new document when I created it and didn't
intentionally change anything. I've checked everything I know how to check.
Problem still exists.