Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Olga Olga is offline

Default draft doc.

how can i type a word draft document across the screen with out any tabs
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

What do you mean by "tabs"? If you mean the tabs at the top of the ribbon,
press Ctrl+F1 to toggle them off/on.

If you mean tabulation... simply avoid pressing the Tab key.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"olga" wrote in message
how can i type a word draft document across the screen with out any tabs

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

olga was telling us:
olga nous racontait que :

how can i type a word draft document across the screen with out any
tabs

Don't use the tab key...

If you mean to type without automatic line wrapping, use Notepad instead...

--
Jean-Guy Marcil

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Depending on your version of Word, the newer versions already have the DRAFT
watermark for insertion. Just add the watermark and then edit it to add
Document (though editing is entirely unnecessary as adding the word
'document' is tautological because it is bloody obvious a document).

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP