Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lawrencae lawrencae is offline

Default Eliminating green and red underlines after finished checking docum

Is there a way to eliminate all green and red underlines for that particular
document after finishing grammar and spell checking on a particular document,

MS Word 2003 WIN XP

Lawrence S. Miller

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lawrencae lawrencae is offline

Default Eliminating green and red underlines after finished checking d

And thanks one more time, Suzaane S. Barhill. I am hopeful I will not be
bothering everyone with multiple posts in the future, thanks to your original
post regarding my problem.

My regards to you and to yours,

Lawrence S. Miller