Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat R Pat R is offline

Default update links for Word docs to pdf

I just have a word document I have converted to pdf in order to create an
e-book for use on the internet but the links do not work. They only work in
the document if the complete address is in the text not if the hyperlink has
been titled or used as a word. The links are underlined and in blue but
there is not hand to click or command to Ctrl + click. I have updated
tools/options to update links but it still doesn't seem to work after the
Word document has been converted to pdf.

Can you give me an idea what I can do to correct this? Is in in Word or
Adobe Acrobat Reader or both where I need to make the change.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Did you use the Acrobat add-in to create the links? Printing to the Acrobat
or a third party driver will not cut it.

This is neither a Word nor a reader issue.