Teri Spector

Default Can I print the gridlines in a Word 2003 document?

I'm trying to print out a calendar page with entries that I've added to it.
If the grid lines don't print out, then it's really hard to tell which
text/picture goes with which date on the calendar. I know I've printed out
calendar pages with gridlines in the past, but now they don't print out.
There is no page set up for gridlines like there is in Excel. Can anyone
help me?
CyberTaz

Hi Teri-

The calendar is probably based on a table, so click aywhere in the calendar
and go to FormatBorders and Shading. Pick the style & color you like and
click the 3rd (All) or 4th (Grid) Setting from the left column.

HTH |:)

"Teri Spector" wrote:

I'm trying to print out a calendar page with entries that I've added to it.
If the grid lines don't print out, then it's really hard to tell which
text/picture goes with which date on the calendar. I know I've printed out
calendar pages with gridlines in the past, but now they don't print out.
There is no page set up for gridlines like there is in Excel. Can anyone
help me?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Danny Danny is offline

Solved my problem but wondering why in previous versions of Word the Calendar
Wizard auto inserts the gridlines but in post Word 2000 the "Calendar Wizard"
does not?
Anyway works ok for now.

"Teri Spector" wrote:

I'm trying to print out a calendar page with entries that I've added

to it.
If the grid lines don't print out, then it's really hard to tell

which
text/picture goes with which date on the calendar. I know I've

printed out
calendar pages with gridlines in the past, but now they don't print

out.
There is no page set up for gridlines like there is in Excel. Can

anyone
help me?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Note that the issue here is not gridlines but borders, and I have no idea
why the Calendar Wizard doesn't add borders to its calendars; I think this
must be an oversight, but it could also be affected by your default Table
AutoFormat or table style. For example, I have Table Normal rather than
Table Grid as the default table style in most templates (though not, I
think, in Normal.dot), which might make a difference.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Is there a further question here?

so
all may benefit.