Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hubmen Hubmen is offline

Default Print preview doesn't display full document Word 2003

Microsoft Word 2003, Window xp, when I go to print preview, I get only half
of the of the full document. How do I fix that. Thank you
--
Hubmen Montreal
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It depends what you mean by half of the full document? Did you set the zoom
level to 'whole page' - if that is what you want? If some of the text
doesn't show, then that is attributable to what is in the document and the
ability of the printer driver to print that content.

Hubmen wrote:
Microsoft Word 2003, Window xp, when I go to print preview, I get
only half of the of the full document. How do I fix that. Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hubmen Hubmen is offline

Hi Graham, I did use the zoom in print preview n still get only half the
document that I want to print. Never has his problem be4 but could it have
something to do with the printer set-up? Thank you for reply
--
Hubmen Montreal

Hubmen wrote:
Microsoft Word 2003, Window xp, when I go to print preview, I get
only half of the of the full document. How do I fix that. Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hubmen Hubmen is offline

--
Hubmen Montreal

Hubmen wrote:
Microsoft Word 2003, Window xp, when I go to print preview, I get
only half of the of the full document. How do I fix that. Thank you

Sept 01. about Print Preview, this happenned after receiving an e-mail with an attachment. This situation has probably something to do with the e-mail and attchment received cause I try Print preview on some of my documents and it works normally. App your answer, not sure if problem solved, will contact the e-mail sender and get back to you. thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hubmen Hubmen is offline

Hiall, I resolved my problem, the e-mail with the attachment that I received
was faulty. The e-mail sender confirmed that sept 05. Hope his help. thank
you.
--
Hubmen Montreal

"Hubmen" wrote: