Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tim Tim is offline

Default WordML tables have uncontrollable cell bargins

I have 2 near identical WordML documents containing a tables each with 2 rows
and 3 columns. The only difference between them is the top margin of the
upper middle cell is 1 twip different. However when loaded, on one of the
documents the left margin of the lower left cell is set to zero and the lower
right cell cets the left margin destined for the left cell. The other
document is correct.

I am using Office 2007 and would be happy to provide the relatively small
XML documents.

I am suspicious that this is a bug in Word:
- It this a known problem?
- How do I work around it (it currently seems random)?
- It there a patch?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tim Tim is offline

Sorry for the typing - it should be titled "WordML tables have uncontrollable
cell margins" and I am using Office 2003 not 2007