Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Candace Candace is offline

Default Word 2007 (inserting page numbers)

I'm using Word 2007 which came with MS Office Home and Student 2007. When I
click in the header area of a document and then click the Page Number button
in the Header & Footer section of the ribbon and then click on any one of the
options there (Top of Page, Bottom of Page, Page Margins, or Current
Position), the only option is grayed out and says "Save Selection to Page
Number Gallery" (and other variations). Is this because I am running the Home
and Student version of Office?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You probably need to delete the "Building Blocks.dotx" file as described
in the "Everyone" section under "B2TR Issues" at
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43 .