Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PabloG PabloG is offline

Default Office Assistant problem

Have laptop with Vista and 3Gb RAM. When try to change Office Assistant
character get message saying "There is not enough memory available to
complete this operation".
Most grateful anyone who can advise how to fix.

Thanks all

regards

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bok Bok is offline

Not much help, but I have the same issue. 80Gb on hard drive and 4Gb RAM. I'm
using office 2003 with vista.

Any ideas???

"PabloG" wrote:

Have laptop with Vista and 3Gb RAM. When try to change Office Assistant
character get message saying "There is not enough memory available to
complete this operation".
Most grateful anyone who can advise how to fix.

Thanks all

regards

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bok Bok is offline

Just found this........

If you have Windows Vista (not Windows XP or earlier), then see

http://uksbsguy.com/blogs/doverton/a...-messages.aspx

"PabloG" wrote:

Have laptop with Vista and 3Gb RAM. When try to change Office Assistant
character get message saying "There is not enough memory available to
complete this operation".
Most grateful anyone who can advise how to fix.

Thanks all

regards

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PabloG PabloG is offline

Hi

Have tried to access the link but for some reason it won't load. Any
suggestions please|?

Regards

Pablog