Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yzme Yzme is offline

Default Bibliography 2007

I am attempting to create a bibliography but the option is grayed out. The
only option is search library/citation but I have not created a bibliography
so I cannot search it.
THanks for any help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Yzme,

The 'bibliography' button builds a table of citations inserted in the document using the layout for the 'style' selected in the
References=Citations & Bibliography tab
Have you created a source list in Manage Sources that appear in 'Current list'

If you have created a source, when you select a source in 'Manage sources' does the sample in the bottom window appear correctlY?

================
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yzme Yzme is offline

Bob,
All options in the Citations and Bibliography tab are grayed out execpt the
search libraries, which links to the internet I am assuming to search for the
source.(?) Are there steps I need to take before I create the bib and cite
the articles in my paper?
Thanks,
Yzme

"Yzme" wrote in message ...
I am attempting to create a bibliography but the option is grayed out. The only option is search library/citation but I have not
created a bibliography so I cannot search it.
THanks for any help
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chris Chris is offline

I am experiencing the same problem. Did you ever get the issue resolved? If
so, what do I do? Thanks!

"Yzme" wrote in message ...
I am attempting to create a bibliography but the option is grayed out. The only option is search library/citation but I have not
created a bibliography so I cannot search it.
THanks for any help
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
p0 p0 is offline

"Bob * Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Yzme,

The 'bibliography' button builds a table of citations inserted in the document using the layout for the 'style' selected in the
* *References=Citations &Bibliographytab
Have you created a source list in Manage Sources that appear in 'Current list'

If you have created a source, when you select a source in 'Manage sources' does the sample in the bottom window appear correctlY?

================
* "Yzme" wrote in ...
I am attempting to create abibliographybut the option is grayed out. The only option is search library/citationbut I have not
created abibliographyso I cannot search it.
THanks for any help
--

Bob *Buckland *?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

* *Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends*- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -

The Office 2007 installer seems to have an error when installing the
bibliographic tools every once in a while. You might try uninstalling
and reinstalling Office 2007 again.

Yves
--
http://www.codeplex.com/bibliography

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
fancy fancy is offline

I just noticed your posting and I am experiencing the same problem. Did you
ever find the soultion to the problem

If you did can you let me now please

Thanks