Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man Idaho Word Man is offline

Default Mutually Exclusive Check Boxes

I'm trying to create a form with a series of 40 or so check box pairs. In
each of the 40 pairs, I want the user to be able to select one option only.

I have used the macro described in
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...FmFldChbxs.htm, and
everything works fine ON MY COMPUTER. As soon as somebody else tries to open
the form from the server, the check boxes are equally accessible.

How can I tie the macro to the form or to get the macro to run whenever the
form is opened?

We're running Windows XP Professional with Office 2003.

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

Have your form in a template - then the users will create a new document
based on the template - which means that there will be a link back to the
code that you have written.

Also, make sure that the code you have written is in the template you are
creating - Not your Normal.dot template which is exclusive to your computer.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.