Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefano Gatto

Default Word prints out blank sheets

Since about one week I am not able anymore to create and print a new document
from Word. The printer rejects a blank sheet. Strangly, underlines do print
out, but without the text, just the straight line is printed.

Note that if I print an old Word document it will print alright.

Also, I have the same symptom with Excel: new workbooks won't print, whereas
old ones do.

In both Word and Excel, preview show the expected result.

I am conscious that the problem could be at Window's level, but have no idea
what to check. Also this however won't explain why old documents do print
alright. Can someone help me?
--
Stefano Gatto