JS Frustrated

Default How do I print on 6x6 envelopes?

How do I print on a 6x6 envelope. I need to print addresses and no printers
will allow the custom settings.
Mary

If you want to save yourself the hassle, print labels instead. Note that 6x6
envelopes are not recommended to send through the USPS. Square mailings have
to be hand cancelled and cost 45 cents for the first ounce instead of 37c
because they are non standard and foul up the machines.

"JS Frustrated" wrote:

How do I print on a 6x6 envelope. I need to print addresses and no printers
will allow the custom settings.

Graham Mayor

Create an envelope template and set up the next larger acceptable paper size
and make up the difference with the page margins.