Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Shro Shro is offline

Default How to save Auto-Correct options to apply in another computer

I am moving to another computer and would like to retain my customised words
saved used the Auto Correct options. Is there any specific file that contains
all these auto correct options that I can just take to the new PC and use ?

thanks in advance for your time and help